[vpn-help] unable to verify remote peer certificate

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Thu May 6 03:13:21 CDT 2010

Am 06.05.2010 10:07, sftf schrieb:
> I agree, but on Debian, which I use, the racoon is compiled without RADIUS support.
> So that problems here(racoon) and there(strongswan).
> Waiting for split-tunneling in strongswan, and then wait when it will appear in
> Debian stable.

Well to be honest, i'm the debian maintainer of racoon. The reason
for the lack of radius support are the missing parts for that in
debian itself. Not freeradius is used for racoon but
http://portal-to-web.de/tacacs/

https://trac.ipsec-tools.net/ticket/305

This development is not really active anymore, hence the lack of
that in debian's package.

Stefan

--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34