[vpn-help] Mac OSX VPN Client Testing ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Nov 21 09:10:49 CST 2010

All,

At the request of a few users, I have put together a new build of the
OSX port of the VPN client based on the head ( 2.2.x ) sources. This
build needs more testing, but it appears to be more or less stable in my
lab environment. There are two pre-requisites before running the native
install package ...

1) Install the LGPL Qt Framework for Mac OSX ...
http://get.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-mac-opensource-4.7.1.dmg

2) Install the current release of the TUN/TAP driver for Mac OSX ...
http://tuntaposx.sourceforge.net/download.xhtml

You can then proceed to install the Shrew Soft VPN client ...
www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-install.dmg

The VPN Access manager should be visible in the Application folder.
Please report back any issues you may encounter while testing.