[vpn-help] Uninstallation issue - Shrew VPN client logon screen showing up after uninstallation

Eurico Costa ejcosta at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 07:53:04 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm having a problem uninstalling the VPN client in Windows 7 64 bits. When
uninstalling, I was getting an error saying that the setup program would not
run in compatibility mode although the software was not in compatibility
mode, so, I ended up having to follow instructions from your mailing lists
to uninstall manually. The problem is that, even after I followed all the
instructions, the Shrew VPN client login screen before winfows logon is
still showing. Can you help me with getting rid of this logon screen?

Thanks,
Eurico