[vpn-help] VPN Client and Juniper SRX with JUNOS Operating System

John Cloutier jcloutier at nexusmn.com
Fri Aug 19 09:08:05 CDT 2011

I tried searching the website but unless I missed it I did not see anything about compatibility of the Windows VPN with Juniper's SRX series of Firewalls. Can anyone let me know if there is any data on this and if it works with this platform?

Thanks,

John

John Cloutier
Senior Presales Engineer
Office Direct: 952-374-5319
Cell: 612-868-5065

6103 Blue Circle Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55343
952.374.5300 |www.nexusmn.com
Twitter<http://twitter.com/nexusmn> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/nexusmn> | Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/NexusInfoSystems#p/a/u/1/jsOAMucWt4A> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=22591596&trk=tab_pro>

[cid:image001.png at 01CC5E4F.81864730]