[vpn-help] Netgear setup FVS336GV2

Mark Verhyden mark at verhyden.org
Mon Jul 16 20:09:03 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have tried several times to get it up and running with the Shrewsoft Client and a Netgear FVS336GV2.  This is a brand new setup so to speak.  I know the basics are working as I have IPSecuritas working for the Macs and I've been able to get the Trial version of the Netgear app running.  But I am not using mode config for those.

I had tried numerous times to get the Shrewsoft client up and running using the link you all have for Netgear and have been unsuccessful.  My question is will that work if I do not configure Mode Config Record.  TIA

Regards

Mark Verhyden