[vpn-help] Shrew VPN

mslamka at maind.sk mslamka at maind.sk
Tue Jul 2 04:30:07 CDT 2013

Hi,
I would like to use your VPN client to connect to customer Cisco VPN. But
I can not install it on server which requires connection. I would like to
install it on another machine, set static routing on router and NAT on that
machine, so every computer in my network will be able to access customer
VPN. Your virtual LAN adapter is hidden on MS Windows (Windows 2008 Server
R2 64bit), is it possible to unhide it or another possibility how to set
NAT on Microsoft OS on this adapter? Or better solution is to install linux
client and provide NAT on linux OS? Is GUI installation on linux OS
(RedHat, Oracle Linux) necessary? I complied it on Oracle Linux 6 as
nongui, but I am unable to import config files. Can you suggest me which
way (which OS) will be better for my configuration?

Thank you

Michal