[vpn-help] Connect/Disconnect Issue?

Johann Y. Cho johann.cho at ottoinstrument.com
Wed Oct 16 14:48:26 CDT 2013

Hello.

I seem to be having an issue with Shrew Soft VPN Version 2.2.2-release.
We are using several Microsoft Surface Pros running Windows 8. One of
the Surface Pro's recently developed an issue where it would connect and
then disconnect and then reconnect over and over again. The only way to
resolve this was by Uninstalling/Rebooting/Reinstalling VPN client. It
worked fine for a day or so and back to the same issue. Other Surfaces
have no issue. Any thoughts or is anyone else experiencing this?

-          Johann