[Vpn-announce] VPN Client 2.0 Beta 2 Now Available

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Apr 24 02:00:03 CDT 2007

All,

      I am pleased to announce the second Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.0 Beta
is now available for download. This build includes improved support for
Cisco and Juniper Netscreen VPN Gateways along with a few important bug
fixes. Special thanks to Robert Anta who performed the initial
compatibility testing with the Netscreen product and was instrumental in
getting the required fixes included.

For more information, please visit the following url ...

http://www.shrew.net/?page=download&prod=vpn

      Also, many of the changes since the last release were related to
the unix port which has seen tremendous progress. Although this support
is still very experimental, I added a screen shot of the client running
on FreeBSD to the main website.

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/shot03_lrg.png