[Vpn-announce] VPN Client 2.0.3 Release Now Available ...

Admin admin at shrew.net
Wed Nov 28 00:24:34 CST 2007

All,

        I am pleased to announce the Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.0.3 Release
is now available for download. This release corrects several problems
related to NAT-T port handling, large certificate handling and build
support for older Linux variants. Thanks to everyone who provided bug
reports and feedback. For a complete list of features and requirements,
please review the product documentation available on our website.

       This software is distributed as freeware for Windows and open
source for FreeBSD, Linux and NetBSD. When coupled with a VPN gateway
running ipsec-tools, it can be used as an alternative to expensive
commercial solutions. While this software does include many advanced
features such as Split Tunneling, Split DNS, Nat Traversal, IKE
Fragmentation, Dead Peer Detection, XAuth, Hybrid XAuth and automatic
client configuration, it is still missing some options that are
available in the more popular commercial products. For example, if your
remote access needs include support for VPN enabled domain login or
stateful client side firewall, this software may not be a good fit for
your environment.

Please visit the following url for more information ...

http://www.shrew.net/?page=software