[Vpn-announce] VPN Client 2.1.0 Release Now Available ...

Admin admin at shrew.net
Thu Jun 19 16:05:27 CDT 2008

All,

I am pleased to announce the Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.1.0 Release is now
available for download. This release is the result of 6+ months of work
and provides numerous bug fixes and feature enhancements. To begin with,
the Vista 32/64 operating systems are now supported. Compatibility has
also been improved to interoperate with Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate,
Zywall and many other commercial gateways. Thanks to everyone who
provided bug reports and feedback. For a complete list of features and
requirements, please review the product documentation available on our
website.

http://www.shrew.net/?page=software