[Vpn-devel] New 2.1.0 beta 2 release ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Fri Mar 7 18:40:42 CST 2008

All,

I just posted a the 2.1.0 beta 2 release on the website. This release
just contains a few bug fixes that I wanted to publish before I leave
tomorrow. Please see the release changelogs on the download page for
more detail.

http://www.shrew.net/?page=download

There are a few things left to do before 2.1.0 can be released. A lot of
documentation needs to be updated and there are a few show stopper bugs.
At the top of this short list is the DNS problem followed by the windows
pfkey latency. Finally, there are still problems with phase1 rekey when
communicating with Checkpoint gateways. Besides that, we should be ok to go.

Thanks again,

-Matthew