[vpn-devel] Thanks

Frank Hagenson frank.hagenson at mallontechnology.com
Thu Feb 11 04:17:48 CST 2010

I just wanted to say thanks for developing such a great piece of
software.

Shrewsoft VPN has worked brilliantly for me over the last couple of
months and I now using in place of proprietary clients whenever I'm
asked to connect to a new network.

Having the different connections available in one easy to use tool makes
my life easier.

I no longer have to constantly install and uninstall new proprietary VPN
clients that often screw up my network settings.

I'm no longer locked out of my LAN and the internet when connected to a
VPN like the Cisco client does.

So a big thanks to all the developers who have worked on this.

Regards,

Frank Hagenson.