[vpn-devel] assigned IP address

Jim E tecmunky at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:38:13 CST 2010

I would like to suggest a feature for future releases.
I am currently using version 2.1.5 on Windows 7 (64 bit) and this software
really rocks.

The Cisco VPN client will display the assigned IP address to a connection
when the mouse hovers over the icon in the tray.  I would like to see this
same feature in this product.  At the very least, display it in the Connect
window.

For now i have to open a command window and execute the ipconfig command to
see my IP address after I connect.  I need this information because I leave
my connection open so I can VNC to this computer from the other side, which
requires I know the IP address assigned to this computer.

(I set up a batch file to ping a computer on the other side every six
minutes to keep the connection open).

Thanks
Jim

keep up the good work