[vpn-devel] t Support of multiple level of CA for Shrew client under Linux

Massimo Cusumano maxcus.w at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:53:43 CDT 2011

Hi,

I'm using  your VPN Client  with a Juniper VPN.
I   setup successfully, on Windows XP Environment,  a dial-up connection
between the Juniper  device and the Shrewsoft client, using certificates
(issued by an intermediate CA) for mutual authentication.

Under linux seem that the Client is not able to handle  a multi-
certificate chain.

In the shrew mailing list  I identified
(http://lists.shrew.net/pipermail/vpn-help/2010-April/002364.html) that  the
problem has been already highlighted.

So, Could you confirm me that this capability will be
implemented in the next release of the 2.2.0 version as mentioned in the
above post.

Regards Max.