[vpn-devel] smart-card and token support for your VPN client

Pascal e31 at gmx.net
Tue Nov 15 04:25:57 CST 2011

Hi Matthew,

I like your vpn client. Unfortunately it does not support smart-cards and tokens. I need this feature. So I decided to help you for FREE.

A few years ago I developed a PKCS#11 wrapper class to easily access smart cards and tokens. I heavily use it in one of our cryptography products and it runs very stable with different smart-cards and tokens.

The hole logic is in one class (CEzPkcs11) and compatible with Windows and Unix. To make the integration in your vpn client easy and fast I wrote a little example with a gui. The PIN-Dialog should be a reference design for your implementation.

The most work you have to do is "Copy & Paste".

Here are two screenshots of the example program:

http://www.ubm.de/tmp/ezpkcs11demo1.png

http://www.ubm.de/tmp/ezpkcs11demo2.png

If you have time to integrate it soon I will give you the source and example under a free license. I will also give you support and do alpha- and beta-testing. The only problem is that I need it in the near future.

Are you interested?

Regards

Pascal