[vpn-devel] ikec as a background process

lestoilfante lestoilfante at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:52:35 CDT 2012

Hello list,
I had some problem with huge cpu utilization running Shrew Soft
2.2.0.beta2(without gui) as a background process on linux kernel 2.6.32. I
think this situation is something related to editline library, so I removed
all el* call on ikec source and also modified the while loop in the main
function to simply do sleep(30). This is acceptable in my application
because ikec is running with user data as a command line arguments and -a
option.
Until now this workaround is working fine, I hope you could investigate and
fix this behavior in the future.

Best regards