[vpn-devel] VPN Client 2.2.0 Release Now Available ...

Admin admin at shrew.net
Wed Apr 24 00:24:22 CDT 2013

All,

I am pleased to announce the Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.2.0 Release is now
available for download. This is a major release that includes numerous
bug fixes and greatly improved platform support. Linux and BSD builds
now utilize modern Qt4 interfaces instead of outdated Qt3 interfaces.
Windows builds now support Windows 8 and preliminary support for OSX has
also been added. For a complete list of changes, please review the
changelog and product documentation available on our website.

https://www.shrew.net/software