[vpn-help] Updated package and problem reports

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Aug 14 10:34:42 CDT 2006

Brian and Peter,

	I merged all the fixes into the 1.0 tree and uploaded the official
release candidate 2. I was hoping one of you could test it out to make
sure it addressed all the route related problems you reported.

http://www.shrew.net

	Also, I wanted to follow up on two other reported issues.

1) Problems accessing all or some websites via the client
2) Problems accessing the gateway using NATT

	Could you let me know if these are still issues and some details so I
can look into them. If the client does have a defect, I would like to
get fixes in before the 1.0 release.

Thanks again,