[vpn-help] -12 against ipsec-tools 0.6.6

Brian Jones brian at boku.net
Fri Aug 11 11:30:57 CDT 2006

With the alpha 1 client, we have two systems that connect and redo the
route:

Network Destination        Netmask          Gateway       Interface  Metric
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0       10.1.202.2      10.1.202.2       1
          0.0.0.0          0.0.0.0     10.1.200.254    10.1.200.156       21
Default Gateway:        10.1.202.2

The lab desktop system throwing fits is still throwing fits with both alpha
1 and alpha 2.  I can't say what is causing the problem but I will poke it
some more.  I have not tried the alpha 2 on any system that worked with
vpn-client-1.1-alpha-1.