[vpn-help] Updated package and problem reports

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sat Aug 19 12:55:54 CDT 2006

Matthew Grooms wrote:

> I spoke too soon. I have one last bug isolated and am working to resolve
> it now. Ill send another update when I have a new rc4 uploaded.

Peter and Brian,

Wow, that was a weird one. Thankfully it looks like it was a cisco only
interoperability quirk.

I believe this package is free of all traffic related defects.

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/changelog.php?ver=1.0-rc-4
http://www.shrew.net/vpn/vpn-client-1.0-rc-4.exe

I would be grateful if you could remind me of any outstanding issues I
need to look at before I release a 1.0 stable. I need to through up some
sort of bug tracking system.

Thanks in advance,