[vpn-help] Policy configuration

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Mar 13 17:51:37 CST 2006

Michael Ragusa wrote:
> Ive just tried beta8 and had to revert back to beta2 because beta8 like
> beta7 does not establish a tunneled ipsec connection. also once the
> tunnels have been establish i can neither ping the internal interface of
> the gateway.

Drat, there were a few bugs that needed to be addressed with respect to
the manual client configuration options. These have been corrected and
tested more thoroughly. Please re-download, re-install and re-test beta
8. Let me know if you see any more problems.

http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn-client-1.0-beta-8.exe

Thanks for your bug report and your patience,