[Vpn-help] vpn-release-1.1 communicate with racoon problem

Zhao Tongyi zhaotongyi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 00:41:57 CST 2006

ok,I have found my fool error,
bacause my DMZ network 192.168.1.0/24,
I set racoon.conf
mode_cfg {
network4 192.168.1.1
}

so my winxp box started up a virtual interface which ip address is
192.168.1.1

when esp packet arrived at the linux box and unencapsulate the packet ,that
is so confusion.bacause my linux box dmz interfaces is 192.168.1.1

Now I set mode_cfg {
network4 192.168.50.1
}

than it is correctly work.

thank all people,particular Matthew,thank you very much and best wishes,

--
Best regards,

Tongyi ,Zhao