[Vpn-help] 1.1.0 observation (bug? Maybe)

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Thu Oct 5 13:26:10 CDT 2006

I'm able to reproduce this with certainty though the number or types of
actions I need to do on the client systems before it happens still eludes
me.

On a *nix box, the solution is to specifically replace the contents of
resolv.conf with what is received in the isakmp setup.  How does windows
manage different DNS servers on different interfaces?

I can email full configs on client and server if you'd like.  No magic or
tricks on either side.  Server in this case is -current of ipsec-tools as of
yesterday.  That doesn't seem to be pertinent though as it's the client
that's generating the requests to the "wrong" nameserver.

peter