[Vpn-help] Hopefully the final 1.1 RC release ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Sep 27 16:26:10 CDT 2006

Peter and Brian,

	Here is an updated release that I believe will addresses all the issues
that you had voiced concerning the previous 1.1 RC's. If not, please let
me know as I would like to get 1.1 out the door.

r663 | mgrooms | 2006-09-27 14:13:57 +0000 (Wed, 27 Sep 2006) | 5 lines

Only allow the ASN.1 DN ID type to be selected for a local ID when a
peer will be validating our credentials using RSA. In other words, don't
allow this type for Hybrid or PSK modes.

When ASN.1 DN is selected as the remote ID type, re-instate the option
to bypass the initial ID verification but still perform consistency
checks using the received value. This option is enabled using the check
box below the remote ID value in the Site Configuration.

Both changes were suggested by Peter Eisch at boku dot net.

Modify ipsect to only update the log output window after a batch of text
has been inserted as opposed to after every line. This speeds things up
considerably.

http://hole.shrew.net/~mgrooms/shrew.net/vpn/vpn-client-1.1-rc-4.exe