[vpn-help] New VPN 1.1 Beta release now available

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Sep 12 10:48:07 CDT 2006

Peter Eisch wrote:
> This is a step backwards. The behavior is that no packets seem to get out of
> client system.  I've gone so far as to sniff on the upstream router to the
> client -- no packets come out once phase2 is established.
>
> Attached is the client debug log.

Peter,

	Here is an update. Hopefully the other changes in beta two were
improvements :)

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/vpn-client-1.1-beta-3.exe

r626 | mgrooms | 2006-09-12 08:49:22 +0000 (Tue, 12 Sep 2006) | 1 line

Don't compare arp request addresses to our policy list if the tunnel is
in default route mode. Thank again to Peter Eisch for the bug report.