[Vpn-help] Build that could use some testing ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Sep 14 13:24:39 CDT 2006

Peter Eisch wrote:
> [sorry, I though I clicked "Send Now" two hours ago]
>
> I've run 1.1-beta-4 through my mini gamut of tests.  The summary of which:
>
> NAT-T: none
>     Hybrid -> ipsec-tools-current
>     Xauth + RSASIG -> ipsec-tools-current
>     RSASIG -> ipsec-tools-current
>
>     Hybrid-> ipsec-tools-0.6.6
>     RSASIG tests fail due to the problem you've previously identified.
>

> Everything worked well with both my previous 1.1 configs as well as with
> configs built fresh.
>
> The p12 support for passwords wasn't in this, was it?  I could run that down
> too if it is.

Peter,

	Thanks again. Your testing is immensely valuable to me and the success
of this client. I haven't added support for encrypted pem or p12 files
yet. The addition required changed to the IPC interface and these
changes are included in the release you tested.

	Could you remind me, what issue did I identify for your RSASIG test
that fails?