[Vpn-help] Build that could use some testing ...

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Thu Sep 14 14:21:45 CDT 2006

On 9/14/06 1:24 PM, "Matthew Grooms" <mgrooms at shrew.net> wrote:

> Thanks again. Your testing is immensely valuable to me and the success
> of this client. I haven't added support for encrypted pem or p12 files
> yet. The addition required changed to the IPC interface and these
> changes are included in the release you tested.

No problem.  I can jump on the p12 stuff whenever it's ready.

I suppose, if I were really good, I'd actually test both signatures with all
the encryption options.  My RSASIG profile uses aes/sha1 for both phases and
the Hybrid profile uses 3des/md5.  In all profiles I use DH Group 2 and PFS
Group 2.  Do you have a feel for what would be a quality testing of
combinations?

Also, I could probably add PSK auth methods as well...  This one is simple
enough to test.

peter