[Vpn-help] Build that could use some testing ...

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Thu Sep 14 23:05:32 CDT 2006

I tested with Hybrid and Xauth+RSASIG, they work as expected.  Annoying, but
they perform as expected.

One potential anomaly though.  I clicked on the [...] to bring up the
selection panel and navigated to my p12 for the CA cert.  I then tried to
copy/paste that path into the cert and key fields.  It prompted me as though
they were different paths -- which I found annoying.  As the files were
different before, it didn't make sense to copy/paste before now.  (well, to
me it didn't)

Is that something you can reproduce or should I write it up to flakey-user
features?

peter