[Vpn-help] Build that could use some testing ...

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Fri Sep 15 00:36:06 CDT 2006

On 9/15/06 12:27 AM, "Matthew Grooms" <mgrooms at shrew.net> wrote:

>> One potential anomaly though.  I clicked on the [...] to bring up the
>> selection panel and navigated to my p12 for the CA cert.  I then tried to
>> copy/paste that path into the cert and key fields.  It prompted me as though
>> they were different paths -- which I found annoying.
>
> Do you mean it prompted you for a password 3 different times? Or in the
> File open Dialog you had to search the path 3 different times?

Yes, it prompted me for a password at least 3 times though I may have
mis-keyed the password once.  I can't say that I counted exactly -- I went
back into the config and navigated to the p12 for the remaining two paths
(cert & key) and then connected normally.

Maybe the whole incident was my-bad for not having my fingers on home row or
something.  I'll see if I can repeat it after I get my [now dwindling] 5
hours of sleep...