[Vpn-help] PSK client with asn1dn server?

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Fri Sep 15 13:40:17 CDT 2006

Peter Eisch wrote:
> On 9/15/06 12:24 PM, "Matthew Grooms" <mgrooms at shrew.net> wrote:
>
>> Peter Eisch wrote:
>>>
>>> It would seem to me that the client should make some effort to auth the
>>> server given the policy. Oddly I like the behavior, but it doesn't seem
>>> to make any sense or could be seen to be a security hole.
>>>
>>> Bewildered,
>>>
>>> peter

Now I am a little embarrassed. I had commented out the id checking code
sometime in the 1.x branch and forgot to go back and re-enable it. Its
going to take a bit of work to bring it up to speed with everything that
has evolved around it. Not to make excuses, I will fix this ASAP.

And there I was, wondering what I was going to work on today. What would
I do without you Peter? ;)