[Vpn-help] Connection problem

Daniel Chojecki daniel.chojecki at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:29:42 CST 2007

Hello,

first of all thx for your job and great software !

I have a notebook (windows xp with all paches) which has bult in wifi
card and hsdpa modem (gsm). I use 2.0.3 vpn client.

I can connect using wifi and gsm modem to my vpn gateway - it is linux
box with ipsec-tools - roadworrior configuration with cert.

But when i use gsm connection i can not see any traffic from client to
inside network on vpn box - i use tcpdump on all interfaces (-i any) to
sniff it.

After authenticaction on network view i can see failed security
associations and on vpn box there are no sad entires.

Maybe it is a my-box-configuration problem but i have a customer with
similiar type of connection and he has the same problem.

Any idea ?

Best Regards,
Daniel