[Vpn-help] Juniper Netscreen Support

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Dec 11 05:16:46 CST 2007

Stefan Bauer wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> Thank you for your fast reply. I could work it out but a small loss persists. NAT-T.
> I activate the NAT-T option for my user in the netscreen webconfiguration and select nat-traversal enable in the shrewsoft vpn client (v. 2.0.3)

Stephen,

It looks like your Netscreen is setup for more of a site to site VPN
tunnel configuration. Please have a look at the rather long email I just
posted that describes configuring a Juniper SSG for use with VPN Client
connections. Its a bit involved, but should be a good starting point.
Let me know if you run into problems and I will do what I can to help.