[Vpn-help] Juniper SSG Commercial IPsec Gateway

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Dec 13 03:52:30 CST 2007

Stefan Bauer wrote:
> [...]

Stefan,

Thanks for submitting the log info which was very helpful. The problem
is that I didn't read the NAT-T 00 and 01 draft specifications close
enough so the IKE daemon is not behaving as it should. Beginning with
draft 02, ports float and the non-esp marker is added. I need to make
some changes and post a new build that skips these steps when draft 00
or 01 are negotiated. Sorry for the trouble.