[Vpn-help] VPN client 2.0.0-rc1 crushed WinVista

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jul 24 12:58:28 CDT 2007

Den V. Kaftaev wrote:
> When I installed client, OS crushed to BSOD with message "vfilter.sys
> DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS". I repeated this
> situation on 2 WindowsVista box.

Den,

Thanks for your interest in the Client. I would like to start by
pointing out that the documentation states that only Windows 2K/XP 32bit
Operating systems are currently supported. However, your question is
well timed as I am currently working on expanded platform support. The
2.0 release will add compatibility for the XP 64bit edition with Vista
support trailing in a 2.1 release.

If you like, I would be more than happy to let you know when I have a
Vista compatible package available for testing.

Thanks again,