[Vpn-help] Problem with VPN client beta 2

luigi garofalo gigiaix at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 04:46:31 CDT 2007

Many thanks for your SW. I used it to connect to my ADSL/VPN gateway router
DIGICOM, but i was not able. After many tries and using different clients, i
understand i need to use the PSK, and indicate the full name user (i cannot
use the IP address, because i have no static ip, i just use the DynDNS).
Using your sw there is no way to configure both parameters. If i want to use
PSK my only choice is to use IP address. Please can you give me any good
advice?

Thanks a lot.

Luigi.