[Vpn-help] Command-line xauth credentials issue

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Nov 28 14:54:18 CST 2007

Matthew Grooms wrote:
> Mark Brady wrote:
>>
>> The "-u", "-p", and "-a" flags seem to be ignored.  Actually the behavior is
>> the same as when these flags are not given: the same pop-up box appears and
>> I have to type in the username/password manually.  I tried removing the
>> quotes and tried removing the "-a", but there appears to be no difference in
>> behavior.

Mark,

I am more than a little bit embarrassed. The -u, -p and -a command line
options where documented but never implemented for the ikec application.

Here are two options for you ...

1) Apply the attached patch to your 2.0.3 source and rebuild.
2) Run an svn update if you are syncing with the head branch.

Sorry about the false advertising and please let me know if you run into
any other issues.