[Vpn-help] Testing 2.0.2 ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Oct 18 19:57:16 CDT 2007

David and Gabriel,

I have built a 2.0.2 release and would appreciate it if both of you
could give it a whirl. The changes are so minor that it really doesn't
warrant a full release cycle. However, it does include bug fixes for
problems that were causing both of you grief.

1) password protected certificates don't load properly
2) gateway asks for Xauth user/password attributes as basic type

It also contains some other minor updates that were suggested by the
Ubuntu package maintainer I have been working with. I want to roll this
out very soon but wanted to give you both a chance to provide feedback
before I finalize everything.

Win2K/XP x86
http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.0.2-release-x86

WinXP amd64