[Vpn-help] trouble compiling beta3 on ubunutu 6.0.6 lts

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Sep 18 00:13:34 CDT 2007

On 17 Sep 2007 at 20:20, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> Noticing some odd behvaiour with beta3 loosing most, but not all of my
> settings. Installing beta4 now to see what happens.

Took me a while to figure this one out and what was causing the problem

Create all policy settings with static ip address etc, goto name resolution
tab, uncheck "obtain automatically", put in internal dns server address. Save
config, click connect = "failed to load 'Policy Name'"

their defaults :-(

As long as name server has obtain automatically unchecked, any changes to the
auth, p1 and p2 settings will not save.
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting