[Vpn-help] Non-local DNS lookup failed in 2.1.0-release

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Aug 17 13:17:29 CDT 2008

Saša Stjepan Bakša wrote:

> Hi!

Hi Sasa,

> This is my setup for one my site. All tunnels behave just the same, when
> tunnel is up - no DNS lookups.
> Same config worked before version 2.1.0 I am using 2.1.1 now and problem
> is persisting.

Thanks for the additional information. I think this may be a different
problem as you use the direct adapter mode and I'm pretty sure Tai-hwa
Liang is using virtual adapter mode. The internal client configuration
is different for each case. I will run some tests using a similar config
to see if I can re-produce your problem and report back to the list.