[Vpn-help] New 2.1.4 release - dialup problem

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Dec 3 23:37:26 CST 2008

Joerg de la Haye wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> I just wanted to know if you have any update about the
> Vista-DNS-dialup-problem. Did you find some time to look at it?
>
> I'd be glad if I can help with further testing in case you need more
> information...

Joerg,

Thanks for being patient. I just started a new job so my time has been
extremely limited lately. Hopefully I will have more time later this
week and this weekend to spend on trouble shooting the several issues
that have been reported for 2.1.4 and the DNS / Dialup problem is one of
them. Sorry for the delay.