[Vpn-help] New 2.1.1 release candidate ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Jun 30 17:12:34 CDT 2008

All,

As most of you are aware, a Vista stability issue was reported very late
in the 2.1.0 release cycle. I believe all the bugs have been corrected
now and that we need a quick maintenance release. There will be no 2.1.1
unix release as there have been no changes to the shared source.

If you use the client on Vista, please help test this build.

http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.1.1-rc-1-x86
http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=2.1.1-rc-1-a64

Now that this problem has been corrected, I will tackle any other issues
that have been reported recently. Kernel bugs obviously take precedent.