[Vpn-help] Update Issues from 2.0.3-beta2 to 2.1.0-rc1

Stefan Bauer Bauer at puhlmann.net
Tue Jun 10 08:58:40 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

thanks for the link. unfortunately there was some strange problems with my office computer so i had to reinstall it. after that i gave the new release candidate another try. (no update from previous one, just a clear install)

It works trouble free now. The endpoints which i tried was:

Juniper Netscreen 5XT
Lancom 1711VPN
Debian Etch (Strongswan)

thanks for your help