[Vpn-help] New 2.1.0 release candidate ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Jun 18 00:50:17 CDT 2008

All,

I just posted the third 2.1.0 release candidate on the website. This
build includes a few bug fixes and usability improvements. Also, an
improved version of the icon set was added to support alpha channel
blending on Windows XP and Vista. A newer version of the common control
tools library is utilized to support this. As a side effect, the GUI
applications may have a more modern look on some installs.

http://www.shrew.net/?page=download

This build will be released as 2.1.0 unless I receive new bug reports
that can be quickly addressed.

Thanks again,