[Vpn-help] New 2.1.0 beta 5 release ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue May 20 12:18:29 CDT 2008

All,

I just posted a the 2.1.0 beta 5 release on the website. This build
contains a few patches I wanted to get out before integrating any DNS
related changes. Thanks to all who performed testing and provided
feedback. A bug was found that prevented the client from performing
network adapter and policy setup when auto configuration was disabled.
An issue with configuration files being mis-interpreted for some
configuration values was corrected. The default adapter MTU has also
been reduced to 1380 bytes when defining a new site configuration.
Please see the release changelogs on the download page for more detail.

http://www.shrew.net/?page=download

The first round of DNS related changes should be available in the form
of beta-6 by the end of this week. I will be relying heavily on list
members to test these patches as I can't reproduce the issues locally.

Thanks again,