[Vpn-help] draytek vigor 2820 problem

steven.convery at mason.co.uk steven.convery at mason.co.uk
Thu Apr 9 05:41:29 CDT 2009

Trying to setup Shrew vpn with vigor 2820.
But no joy

The vigor should be able to detect the ipsec phases as it suposed to
standard.
But keep getting timeout.
Using Mutual PSK + Xauth
Pre shared key
Phase 1
Aggressive
group2
md5
time limit 86400
Phase2
alogorith auto
sha1
group2
time limit 3600

But no joy
tried a number of combination but no joy

Has anyone tried the draytek

StevenC

This email transmission is privileged, confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or take any action in reliance of it.  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Mason Land Surveys Limited. If you have received this message in error please notify MASON immediately by email to postmaster at mason.co.uk. All messages passing through this gateway are checked for viruses but we strongly recommend that you check for viruses using your own virus scanner as Mason Land Surveys Limited will not take responsibility for any damage caused as a result of virus infection. Please note we reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communication through our internal and external networks.