[Vpn-help] ubuntu 9.04 / shrew 2.14 trying to connect to fritz!box & netscreen 500

Michael Bichel michael at bichel.com
Thu Apr 16 08:54:52 CDT 2009

thats right...

i have ubuntu 8.04 with shrew 2.03 which is working fine (the only
reason why i cant ping a server behind the ns500 is because they have a
different gateway configured for now - the 2nd vpn to my fritz!box is
working perfectly)

on ubuntu 9.04 with shrew 2.14 i get a tunnel but no data gets
transferred on either vpn

no, i have not tried 2.03 on ubuntu 9.04 - are there a deb package or do
i have to compile from source?