[Vpn-help] Unattended install on Windows 7 x64

Ross Kinard ross.kinard at rackspace.com
Tue Dec 1 14:26:46 CST 2009

Greetings...

Our organization uses Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 to deploy both Vista and Windows 7 to client machines. We use the 2.1.5 beta client on all of our x64 systems and already have the .vpn files with the settings.

I'm looking to see if there is any way to automate the install where there is no interaction neeeded at all. Using the /S switch on the EXE supressed all needed user input except the two warnings regarding  the drivers. Is there any way to automatically accept the drivers so the task sequencer is not interrupted?

Just wondering if anybody had any ideas or workarounds.

Thanks
Ross

at abuse at rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.