[Vpn-help] Linux - VPN connects but cannot access anything

Ben Evans jedifreeman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 01:23:37 CST 2009

Hi,

I have two computers that I have Shrewsoft VPN installed on, first is a Win
7 machine running 2.1.5, second is a eeebuntu (netbook ubuntu) Linux machine
running 2.2.0.

I have a .vpn file I imported into both clients, Win 7 works fine, Linux one
connects and gets an IP from the VPN but cannot access anything on the VPN
network.

Here is what the connect dialog says when I connect:

 config loaded for site 'WorkVPN'

attached to key daemon ...

peer configured

iskamp proposal configured

esp proposal configured

client configured

local id configured

remote id configured

pre-shared key configured

bringing up tunnel ...

network device configured

tunnel enabled

Here is what my iked.log file output (in pastebin for length):
http://pastebin.com/m45a209d0

Any suggestions or input on this would be  appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben