[Vpn-help] Problem with Netgear FVS318V3 and Windows 7

Wissler, Bernhard b.wissler at faz.de
Sat Dec 5 15:25:07 CST 2009

Hi Phill,

i spent hours and hours to connect to a FVS318V3 using different
versions of Shrew VPN Client on Windows 7. As I read you succeeded.
Could you give me a hand and an export-file of your configuration,
please?

Thanks a lot and

Best regards

Bernhard

Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung GmbH
Hellerhofstraße 2-4 ·  60327 Frankfurt am Main
HRB 7344 . Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Bernhardt
Geschäftsführung: Tobias Trevisan (Sprecher), Dr. Roland Gerschermann