[Vpn-help] Connection before domain login

Greg Julius contact at outtacyte.com
Thu Dec 10 19:16:20 CST 2009

The Cisco Easy VPN has an option to allow a connection before the domain
login (welcome screen) and I need a similar function.

For my 32 bit platforms, I'm ok, but would prefer to use the Access Manager
for them.  For my 64 bit platforms (win 7, 64 bit) I need to make it so
engineers can connect up, login, have their drives map, and otherwise
pretend that they are at the office.  I can do this with the Easy VPN.  I
suspect this can be done with the Access Manager using the command line
executable with appropriate parameters.  I just don't know how to make it
happen before the user logs in.

How can I do this with the Access Manager?

-greg